DEFINITION AND FUNCTION OF COOKIES
Cookies are small text files that contain information, and that are generated on the User’s computer or terminal when browsing the website. By browsing this website you give your consent to receive said Cookies. Through them Additum Blockchain, S.L. It only obtains and keeps the information under the conditions described in this Cookies Policy.
The information collected in the cookies also allows us to improve the website, through estimates of numbers and patterns of use, the adaptation of the website to the individual interests of users, the acceleration of searches…
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES DO WE USE?
According to the period of time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while you access our website and remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the page. Such as identification cookies.
- Persistent cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a certain period of time.
According to their purpose and the entity that manages them:
- Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by a collaborating entity. As, for example, those used by Google who install cookies that help us analyze the performance of our website, and improve the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
- Analysis cookies: These are those that, well treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and carry out the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of our website. For this, we analyze the navigation on our website in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer. Examples of this are:
- The number of unique visitors to each page/section, which is used to count how many times the site is visited by a user, as well as the first and last time of such visit. This helps to identify the most successful areas and increase and improve the content, with the result that users obtain a more satisfactory experience and service.
- The date and time of access to our website, in order to allow us to find out the hours of greatest influx, and make the necessary adjustments to avoid saturation problems in our peak hours.
- The source of traffic, which records the origin of the user, that is, the Internet address from which the link that leads to our website starts, in order to promote the different links and banners that point to our server and that offer better results.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES?
You can configure your browser to notify you of the receipt of cookies and refuse to accept them by activating the setting in the browser that allows you to reject them. However, we warn you that the deactivation of Cookies may cause the limitation, or even the impossibility of access to some of the functionalities of our website, as well as some of the services may stop working correctly.
For more details on the configuration of cookies in your browser, consult the “Help” menu of the same.
We also suggest you consult the following websites: Aboutcookies, youronlinechoices, Network Advertising Initiative o Digital Advertising where you will find detailed explanations on how to delete cookies from your computer and more general information about them.
Third party cookies / collaborating companies
Google offers a large number of products to help us manage our ads and websites; including Google Analytics. When visiting our website some cookies may be sent to your browser.
Google Analytics is the analytics tool that helps our website understand how users interact with its properties. You can use a set of cookies to collect information and report website usage statistics without personally identifying visitors to Google. See more information about Google Analytics Cookies.
Table of cookies used by Additum Blockchain, S.L.
|lang||Sesion||User selected language||Low|
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH COOKIES?
When you access our website for the first time, you are shown a window in which we inform you that cookies can be of various types:
Technical cookies are necessary for our website to function, they do not require your authorization and they are the only ones that we have activated by default.
The rest of the cookies are used to improve our page, to personalize it based on your preferences, or to be able to show you advertising tailored to your searches, tastes and personal interests. You can accept all these cookies by pressing the ACCEPT button or configure them or reject their use by clicking on the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section.
Also inform you that, once you have activated any type of cookies, you have the possibility of deactivating them at the time you want, with the simple step of unchecking the corresponding box in the COOKIES CONFIGURATION section of our website. It will always be as easy for you to activate our own cookies as it is to deactivate them.
Also remind you that, through the configuration of your browser, you can block or warn of the presence of cookies, although such blocking may affect the proper functioning of the different functionalities of our website in the case of necessary technical cookies.
Finally, indicate that, if you activate third-party cookies (external companies that provide services for our website) and later wish to deactivate them, you can do so in two ways: using the cookie deactivation tools of your browser or through the enabled systems themselves by such third-party providers.
To make it much easier for you, here are a series of links to the cookie deactivation guidelines for commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome.
- Mozilla Firefox.
- Internet Explorer.
- Safari para IOS (iPhone y iPad).
- Google Chrome para Android.
- Google Chrome para Iphone y Ipad.
Thank you very much for your cooperation.